Welcome {IP},

As you are not registered you should Register as we have many Great Futures. We are currently hiring in many groups. We are planning on growing in to a fine active and vast community. So please Register today!

Regards,

~Krazy-Programming Staff~

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome {IP},

As you are not registered you should Register as we have many Great Futures. We are currently hiring in many groups. We are planning on growing in to a fine active and vast community. So please Register today!

Regards,

~Krazy-Programming Staff~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About The Graphics Section

Go down

About The Graphics Section Empty About The Graphics Section

Post by Guest Thu Mar 12, 2009 1:38 am

Hello Very Happy

My name is Beno and i am deputy head of the graphic design section. I am in 2nd charge of new designers and current designers. The graphics section hosts lot of tools for you and your forums. If you would like any more information please contact me or the HEAD TOMMO.

Current Graphic Staff

Tommo
Beno

Graphic Requests

In that forum you can post you're graphic requests. When you post a request you MUST make a topic topic using the rules and the graphics commander. You bump your post ONCE every 24 hours. It is rude to bump more than every 24 hours and will get you an official warning. If a Graphic designer tags ( **tag**) your post you can no longer bump your post.

Graphic Proposals

If you are a skilled graphic designer yourself then here is the section for you!
Have you made blank signatures for us to use? or ranks? well what ever you have post them! it would be nice to see them them if there good enough they will be moved to the Gallery.

Graphic Contests

Graphic contests are held by a graphic designer ONLY!

Last edited by Tommo on Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : incorrect)

Back to top Go down

About The Graphics Section Empty Re: About The Graphics Section

Post by Skilled-Programmer Thu Mar 12, 2009 5:14 pm

Graphic Designer spots are still avalible. PM Tommo the Applications.

Thanks,
Skilled-Programmer

Last edited by Tommo on Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : incorrect)
Skilled-Programmer
Skilled-Programmer
Administrator
Administrator

Warning Level : Warning Level
Male Number of posts : 287
Country : About The Graphics Section UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1
Registration date : 2009-02-12
Krazy Points : 2147494736

https://krazy-programming.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down